Monday, March 3, 2008

Random - Lost Hobbies

I don't know about you but I had some hobbies that I've not enjoyed in quite a while...blame it on kids, marriage, the internet....whatever I just haven't made time for them. I think hobbies help create a "well rounded" person so I'm trying this year to make time for them and see if they still interest me or not.

1. Reading - I have actually still done this....with my Bible reading & a book or two in the "inspirational" type of book...not books purely for entertainment. So I'm currently reading a novel "I Heard That Song Before" by Mary Higgins Clark. She writes good mysteries...not too gross for the faint at heart most of the time.

2. Sewing - I haven't settled on a project yet. I'm thinking maybe I'll make an Easter outfit for my daughter but she really likes to shop and Easter comes early this year SO maybe not! Maybe I'll start with a smaller project to get myself back in the sewing game.

There are others - that I will post some other time. Do you have hobbies that you have neglected? What is your excuse? Do you think you would like to restart those hobbies?

No comments: