Thursday, March 20, 2008

Random - Spring

It's Spring! Finally! I'm so excited about longer days and warmer weather. My kids can actually play outside. I can throw on shorts, a t-shirt and flip flops. YAY!
Here are a few other things about Spring:

Parks - I love taking the kids to the parks around town. They get exercise and sun but best of all it's FREE fun. =)

Landscaping - It's time to do something with my landscaping. I tore out some old bushes so now I am researching what to plant. I may just spread out some mulch and buy a park bench and call it good. No upkeep! haha I don't have a green thumb. I'll post again if I decide to be more creative than that.

Garage Sales - I like going to garage sales though I'm a very picky consumer. It's really just going for the chance they will have kids play clothes the correct size for a way marked down price....the possible chance that I'll find a unique piece of furniture or other random item I might not have been able to live with out. haha

Spring Break - I actually took a couple days off. It was really nice. I actually didn't even sign on a computer for 3 days! WOW. It actually rained the days I had off so we didn't get to go to the lake or the zoo as we had planned. The kids still enjoyed getting to visit the grandparents, sleeping in and fighting with each other! lol

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I'm trying out my green thumb for the first time. I planted some Zinnias and Bachelor Buttons inside and in a couple of weeks I'll be planting them outside. Hopefully they turn out good.