Monday, February 11, 2008

Recommendation - Coupons

I am not the best about clipping coupons - but I really do try to. I enjoy comparing prices and saving a few cents here and there.
I have found that there are a few places that you can find great coupons if you know about them.

1. SuperTarget has coupons you can print online. Just go to http://www.target.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page. There is a link for "store specials and coupons"...everything from ground beef to cereal.

2. Walgreens has coupon books that they print each month. If you are prepared to mail in for rebates you can even get a few products for "free"!

3. http://www.coupons.com/ is a neat website with coupons on a variety of grocery products that you can print and use at your favorite store.

Do you use coupons? Do you have any other favorite places to get coupons or find bargains?

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Great idea!! I love coupons, but I'm usually too lazy to look through them. I should start.

By the way, this is Courtney. :)