Monday, February 11, 2008

Recommendation - Mothers' Day Out

If you have toddlers or preschoolers - you understand the need for a break now and then. I am so thankful for my Fridays...this is the day of the week my 3 year old attends Victory's Mothers Day Out program and I get a well -deserved break.

There are lots of advantages for him:
1. social interaction
2. introduction to a "school like" schedule
3. positive peer pressure to learn new things
4. nap time
5. play time
6. pride of bringing home crafts that he made and can show off

There are several MDO programs around Tulsa - I'm sure they are all great.

The things I like about Victory's program are:
1. I can choose any day of the week and only 1 day (some of a minimum 2 day per week program)
2. the teachers have been super!
3. great facilities
4. location
5. Christian teaching
6. price

http://www.victorytulsa.org/church/ministries/kidscare/

1 comment:

~ A Moxie Mom said...

My kids attend the MDO program and love it. We haveneen fortunate to have great teachers!